With our busy lives, we can take our partners for granted. Here’s are 7 ideas to let her or him know that you love and appreciate them.
1. Gift your Beloved with what they would like to receive, not what you would like to receive.
2. Plan a special day or evening and be sure you’re both agree on how to celebrate.
3. Surprise your partner with a hand written love note and place it where he or she will see it but not in an obvious spot.
4. Do something your partner has been asking you to do that you have been procrastinating doing.
5. Tell them something that you appreciate about them or acknowledge something they have done for you.
6. Send an unexpected “I love you” or “I miss you” text
7. Make love without distractions, being as absolutely present as you can be.
Cheryl Lazarus, CRC, CLC is a Love Coach and Relationship Expert. Be sure to sign up for your complementary guide, “3 Essential Keys to Lasting Love.”
This post was written by Cheryl Lazarus